Monday, January 28, 2008

PhotoBongo.com

I just found this web site called photobongo.com

it's got links to all kinds of photo. It's just scary to see my photos on someone else's web site. I mean i haven't permitted them to have them but they are there and there is no way of getting rid of or reporting.

Does anyone know how to ban them from getting my images? they need to be shut down.. i think this is just a web site that its purpose is to violate the copyright law.


Uploading photo is fun but I just again reminded myself that i need to be really careful when posting. Otherwise, they will be spread all over the internet. Power of the web, like some weapons of mass distraction, you need to know how and when to use it.

1 comment:

John Hardy said...

Wish I knew the answer
I have just found some of mine posted without my consent.In one way it is quite flattering but it shouldn't happen.Am trying to find out what can be done. Please let me know if you make progress.